CHANGE THE GAME THIS SUMMER WITH THE SEA-DOO SPARK TRIXX
- The Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX introduces gamification to the water.
- The Sea-Doo SPARK is affordable with the base model starting at $5399.
- Spark TRIXX is easy to ride, easy to tow, easy to maintain and easy to be a freestyle star.
Sea-Doo’s Spark TRIXX is a legitimate summer gamechanger delivering a new way to play on the water. The Spark TRIXX targets the next generation of watercraft owners with riding gamification that not only changes the game, it helps invent new ones. Reinventing what a watercraft can physically do – at $7499 – will spur millennials to look at boating with eyes wide-open.
Prepare for the Spark TRIXX to make pulling off tricks so easy and so fun all in one. The TRIXX is the most compact and nimble watercraft on the market and adds exclusive features not found on any other production watercraft to deliver unmatched playfulness. The ultra lightweight TRIXX (422 pounds) powered by the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and with the Intelligent Brake and Reverse (IBR) system receives the addition of a performance handlebar with adjustable aluminum billet riser, the 60° step wedges, the new BRP Audio-Portable System and the Extended Range Variable Trim System (VTS) with double the normal range to bury the nose or pop the bow up into a water wheelie easily with the tap of the throttle.
PWC enthusiasts will enjoy the Sea-Doo SPARK TRIXX incredible benefits, such as:
- Freestyle inspired features to make doing tricks easier.
- NEW BRP Bluetooth Audio-Portable System so the party can keep going on or off the water
- Molded Polytec material for durable scratch resistance with one-of-a-kind styling.
- Ultra fuel efficient engine with closed-loop cooling for greater reliability.
- Ultra lightweight and easier to launch, load and tow.
- Intelligent Brake and Reverse (IBR) system for more control and maneuverability
- 3up model: Added stability, longer seat and tow sports capability to convert the TRIXX into a Sea-Doo experience the entire family will enjoy