The low-glycemic clean eating snack brand is helping Type 1 Diabetes sufferers fuel up while raising awareness for the cause.
Rowdy Bars is excited to announce that for the entire month of May they will be donating a portion of their online sales to JDRF to help raise funding and awareness toward the treatment, prevention, and cure of Type 1 Diabetes.
“JDRF has been leading the fight for new therapies and a cure to Type 1 Diabetes since the 70’s,” said Rowdy Bars CEO Kellie Lee. “We are so proud to be partnering with such a vital organization, and that our bars are able to make a difference in the lives of those managing Type 1 Diabetes.”
Type 1 Diabetes is an autoimmune disease that affects both children and adults regardless of diet or lifestyle. It requires constant blood sugar monitoring as well as attention to what’s being eaten and how active one is.
Rowdy Bars is one of the emerging low-glycemic snack brands that makes it easier for individuals with auto-immune diseases and digestive health issues to get the energy they need to live an active lifestyle. Their protein-packed bars are crafted with real food ingredients that won’t cause blood sugar levels to spike, including their signature prebiotic superfood sweetener Yacon Root.
Rowdy Bar Highlights:
- Compatible with Keto, Vegetarian, Paleo, or Flexitarian lifestyles
- Helpful in the management of auto-immune diseases such as Type 1 Diabetes
- Promotes digestive health using the beneficial prebiotics from the Yacon Root
- Naturally sweetened with Yacon Root syrup
- Packed with healthy fats like nut and seed butters
- Filled with antioxidant rich ingredients
- Contains 8-10 grams of protein per serving
- Crafted with 10 or fewer whole food ingredients per bar
- Low Glycemic
- No artificial flavors
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Gluten-, Soy-, and Dairy- Free
- Available in four flavors: NEW Blueberry Almond Tart Bar, Peanutty Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Coconut Cashew, and Sunflower Butter N’ Berries
Alongside their May donations pledge, they will also be participating in other ways to support JDRF such as the“Shop & Give Back” campaign. This means in the month of May, 10% of all net sales made through the Rowdy Bar website will also be donated.
Purchase Rowdy Bars online at www.rowdybars.com, Sprouts, Raley’s, Sierra Trading Post, and health food retailers nationwide.
About Rowdy Bars:
Since 2018, Rowdy Bars has been a leader in the digestive health food industry with its prebiotic-rich, gut healthy energy bars. Rowdy’s grab-and-go design provides sustainable energy using clean, whole-food ingredients alongside its signature prebiotic superfood–the Yacon Root.
Coming in 2020, Rowdy is preparing to unveil an assortment of new products with fresh flavors to meet the strict dietary requirements and lifestyle needs of their customers. Their goal? To provide new options for better digestion, improved wellness, low-carb lifestyles, and, ultimately, increased happiness.
Katie Lapinski, Veteran PR | Veteranpr.com