In an effort to meet the needs of the community and support their small business tenants while adhering to CDC and WHO recommended safety measures, Optimist Hall will launch curbside drive-thru service beginning today, March 17. Patrons will be able to place orders online from individual tenants (see instructions below). Upon arrival, an Optimist Hall staffer will run orders out for curbside drive-thru service – perhaps the largest in the Southeast! – at the current Uber-drop off spot, located in front of Fonta Flora.
In addition to the curbside drive-thru service, several Optimist Hall tenants will begin offering delivery through Postmates and GrubHub. Until further notice, Optimist Hall will be open to the public for to-go and pick-up orders only; effective today, March 17, dine-in will not be offered as public seating and tables will be closed. Optimist Hall hours will be restricted from 11:30 am-7:00 pm effective Wednesday, March 18.
You can find details and links to online ordering pages for participating tenants on the Optimist Hall website HERE.
Instructions for Curbside Drive-Thru at Optimist Hall:
- Visit www.optimisthall.com/delivery/ for list of tenants with To-Go options (see above!)
- Order directly with Restaurant or Stall.
- Head to Optimist Hall Drive-Thru (round about in front of Fonta Flora). Look for the white Optimist Hall sign.
- An OH Ambassador will be there to greet you!
- Give the OH Ambassador your name + the name of Restaurant/Stall you’ve ordered from.
- Order will be delivered curbside by OH Ambassador.