Area’s first one-stop shop for healthy eating and living officially opens
Cornelius, N.C. (November 5, 2019): People seeking to live and learn about a healthier and “whole-istic” lifestyle have a new single destination in the Lake Norman area to visit.
Lotus Soul Café, opening on Saturday, November 23 at 9606 Bailey Road in Cornelius, N.C., provides a “physically and spiritually nourishing environment for individuals to rise, bloom, and radiate their highest selves,” says founder Heather Krengel, a spiritual life coach.
The café serves organic plant-based foods and beverages such as juices, smoothies, coffee, tea, fresh kombucha, and kefir soda. Breakfast and lunch items include gourmet organic toasts, salads, spreads, and snacks. In the retail section, Lotus Soul Café offers home, gift, and self-care items focused on wellness and sustainability. Customers can attend wellness workshops, take meditation classes, join a wellness support group, and receive alternative healing from local practitioners.
Krengel founded Lotus Soul Café with fellow Lake Norman resident, Sheila Tierney, with a vision of positivity, wellness, and community. “We created the Lotus Soul Cafe to be a destination where customers want to eat, shop, work, and socialize because they love being in the space,” Tierney says.
Adds Krengel, “We hope each customer leaves feeling lighter and happier than when they entered. We want to help lead this community into a more conscious and mindful way of eating, living, and learning. We plan to literally change lives through our menu, products, and services.”
Until now, customers needed to drive to multiple locations to piece together the experience they now get in a single environment at Lotus Soul Cafe.
Lotus Soul Café’s products and services include:
- Organic Café: The area’s first café that features multiple flavors of organic kombucha and kefir drinks on tap, as well as a variety of fresh organic juices and smoothies targeting specific wellness goals. Food choices include gourmet toasts, overnight oats, salads, spreads, and healthy grab-and-go snacks.
- Retail: High-end energy and wellness items for home, gift and personal use. Items include earth element jewelry, plant-based health and beauty items, supplements, clothing, and books for adults and children.
- Workshops/Wellness Events: Industry-leading experts will host a series of weekly in-person and virtual workshops to help educate the community on the benefits of eating clean, de-stressing, meditation, and the many ways (and products) that help individuals get in touch with their own highest purpose in life. Lotus Soul Café also offers weekly meditation classes.
- Healing Room: As part of the wellness effort for inner energy and souls, the café offers a space where practitioners can bring their gifts of healing through popular methods such as Reiki, Sound Healing, Crystal Healing, and Light Healing. These proven and certified methods are successful in many U.S. cancer centers, spas and healing centers.
- Private Events: The beautiful and unique space is available to those wanting to host an event while supporting sustainability, organic and healthy lifestyles, and positive energy.
Lotus Soul Café is also built from a Pay it Forward value system. The café will contribute portions of sales and time to local and global organizations in need.
Krengel and Tierney hope the café will pave the way for additional like-minded businesses to open in this area and help contribute to the overall health of the Lake Norman community.
About The Lotus Soul Cafe
Lotus Soul Café, an organic wellness café located at 9606 Bailey Road in Cornelius, N.C., offers products and services to live a “whole-istic” life including a café featuring an all organic food and beverage menu, Kombucha bar, a healing room, energy and wellness retail items, workshops and wellness events. Customers can also join the “Good Vibe Tribe” membership for access to wellness and nutrition information and advance promotions. Founded by Heather Krengel and Sheila Tierney, Lotus Soul Café is open from 7AM – 8PM Monday – Saturday and 9AM – 6PM on Sunday. Call Lotus Soul Café at (704) 997-8481or find them online at www.LotusSoulCafe.com, and on Facebook and Instagram.