By Steve Caldwell, Publisher
Element Uptown is Charlotte’s newest high-rise located in the heart of uptown in Third Ward; the city’s newest luxury apartment building is located across the street from Romare Bearden Park at the corner of MLK Jr Blvd. and Mint Streets.
This exciting project is currently in the preleasing phase of the development with first move in’s set for August 8, 2014. Their temporary leasing center is currently located in the Wells Fargo Atrium at 310 South Tryon Street until they move-in to their permanent location located on-site at Element Uptown on August 8th. The leasing center is currently open Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Standing 22 stories tall with twelve different floor plans available, Element Uptown features gorgeous studio, one and two bedroom units ranging from 625 to 1295 square feet. Price’s start around $1,375 from the studio and go up to $2,900 for two bedrooms and two and a half baths.
The luxury apartment building proudly offers a number of elegant features within each apartment home, including:
• Espresso Modern Cabinetry with Brushed Nickel Hardware
• Quartz Countertops Throughout and Stainless Steel Appliances
• Subway Tile Backsplash (Upgraded on some Floors)
• Wood Plank Flooring
• Key Fob Apartment Entry and USB Outlets
• Roller Shade Window Coverings
• Washer and Dryer in every Home
• Ceiling Fans in Living and Bedroom
• Tiled Baths and Vanity with Framed Mirrors
• Semi-Frameless Glass and Tile Stand-Up Showers
• Select apartment homes feature 12-14 Ft. Ceilings, Floor to Ceiling Windows, and Built in Computer Desks.
The property also provides its residents with the newest top-of-the-line amenities such as:
• 24-Hour Concierge Service
• Clubroom with Billiards
• Innovative Fitness Club with Yoga Studio
• Saltwater Pool with Cabanas and Bar with TV’s
• Outdoor Fireplace with Grilling Area
• Business Hub with iMac Stations
• Covered & Secured Parking
• Additional Storage Rooms Available
• Views of Panther Stadium and Charlotte Knights Baseball Stadium
• Pet Wash Station and Guest Suite Available
• 100% Smoke Free Community
Element Uptown’s ideal location puts its residents within walking distance of Charlotte’s finest venues including the city’s numerous professional sports stadiums. BB&T Ball Park, home of the Charlotte Knights, is directly across the street, while Bank of America Stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers, and Time Warner Arena, home of the Charlotte Hornets, are both within a ten minute walk.
If you care to take part in the more cerebral offerings of Charlotte, then walk two blocks south to Levine Avenue of the Arts, which has several museums; The Mint Museum Uptown, the Harvey B Gantt Center of African-American Arts, and the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art.
Dining options within walking distance of Element Uptown are also not lacking, as uptown offers a plethora of fine restaurants of all food types. After you have gotten a good meal, feel free to check out Charlotte’s booming nightlife. Uptown Charlotte offers an abundance of options from pubs to clubs, pool halls to lounges, and live music to trivia. It’s all Uptown!
Contact the leasing team today at ElementUptown.com/contact and begin living in your dream home.